Villains & Henchmen! Weekly Trivia Contest - Final Round!
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
We're excited to announce the winner of Round 2 of our Weekly Trivia contest! Please join us in congratulating backer SprayPaint for his second win during the trivia contest! SprayPaint submitted 100% correct responses extremely quickly, so clearly he is keeping a close eyes on our announcements!
Now we're posting up the questions for the fourth and final round! But first, the rules:
You'll have one (1) week to answer the current round of questions. Answers can be found by browsing our website, our Facebook page, our Kickstarter page, our Twitter feed, our Instagram pictures, and a few media outlet pages that have covered V&H! in articles or videos.
The contest will run for four weeks, until the conclusion of our Kickstarter campaign.
Each week, the contestant that answers the most questions correctly in the shortest amount of time will win:
1. One Free Paid Add-On Expansion from the Villains & Henchmen! Kickstarter campaign (assuming we unlock those stretch goals)!
2. One Exclusive Digital Wallpaper featuring Variant Art for the Villains & Henchmen! box art!
Use the Contact Us page on our website to submit your answers before 7pm PST, March 27th for a chance to win!
Only one entry will be allowed per contestant; your first time stamped submission will be your "official" entry, so be sure to double check your answers before submitting them!
We've also ramped up the difficulty for the final round - no multiple choice options for this one, so you'll have to do a little extra digging! And now, for the Round 4 questions:
1. In July of 2015, we introduced a new hero card to our fans on Facebook. Which hero was it?
2. At what convention did we manage to snag a picture of the Master of Magnetism himself?
3. Which convention’s program book featured an ad for Villains & Henchmen! on the back cover?
4. In a recent interview, Ben said that “being too close to a project can give you…” what?
5. On February 15th, Villains & Henchmen! was included on the Kickstarter update list for which popular gaming website?
6. Besides Villains & Henchmen!, what other game have we done play tests for at a number of conventions?